Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back on the horse; a very fast horse

After a one "meh" week and another "oh crap" week, I am finally back on the horse.  Here are the numbers:

  • April 15 - 231.2
  • April 8 - 234.2
  • January 2 (start date) - 256
That's right, not only did I lose 3 pounds since last week, but I am also .2 pounds away from dropping a total of 25!  As a sidebar, I also swam my first sub-60 minute mile; it took me 57 minutes and 30 seconds today.  Both of these accomplishments make me feel pretty awesome right now.

I think the success of this past week is that I intentionally made time to do something almost each night.  Tuesday night I did yoga for the first time (more on that in later posts), Thursday night I did the Wii Active (it is a surprisingly intense workout), and Friday night I played drums for an hour-plus.  These little things clearly added up.

Now it is time for a shower; the smell of chlorine and sweat is not very appealing.

No comments: