Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Melting Away

I am somewhat surprised by this week's numbers because I didn't work out as much last week as I had been. Apparently my body needed a rest, or it could have been the move to the treadmill. Here are this week's numbers (and, as always, last week's in parenthesis):

Weight - 223 (226)
Blood Pressure - 128/80 (133/84)
Heart Rate - 77 (74)

I am now down 44 pounds from my heaviest weight, which is awesome. My blood pressure is also the lowest that it has been measured in years, which is even more awesome. In fact, healthy blood pressure is 120/80 or below, and I am almost there!

Next week is also the next round of measurements. I do not expect to see anything significant, but hopefully I will see the legs and arms get bigger with the gut getting smaller. I think after this week I will start measuring every four weeks instead of three.

No comments: