Monday, April 14, 2008

More Progress

By the Numbers

Here are this week's numbers (with last week's in parenthesis):

Weight - 229 (230)
Blood Pressure - 130/85 (134/86)
Resting Heart Rate - 72 (77)

Hooray for all of the numbers going down! Next Sunday night is also the date of the next round of measurements. I am really looking forward to these because I can start seeing some tone in my arms and legs, and my gut is definitely getting smaller.

Today is also when I am shooting for 3.5 miles at 7.5 miles per hour (that will be a total of 28 minutes). To put this into perspective, my first time on the elliptical was for 20 minutes, and I barely completed a mile. There is also one more factor on this machine that I have yet mentioned; the resistance is set at 25% (5 out of 25). It feels like I am running up a not-so-steep hill.

I also have another picture, this time from the Cubs game in Philadelphia. It is so nice to have my shirts fit right again:

No comments: